Hey guys! I’m just sketching things in my sketchbook since I have some free time, I figured I’d let you guys request PJO sketches for me to do :) I already have some in my inbox that I’ll work on first, but feel free to ask for a request! Don’t be shy, just reblog this post with what you’d like or just drop an ask in my inbox or reply to this post! Thanks guys, I can’t wayt to see what you guys come up with :)
Dororo is an anime by Osamu Tezuka—the god of manga, creator of Astro Boy, Metropolis, and many more—that was first aired in 1969, but it’s officially on its way back! In it, Dororo follows Hyakkimaru, a wandering samurai who has lost nearly every part of his body on his quest to regain his arms, legs, and even his eyes. Along the way, they come across horrifying demons and cruel warlords, and at every turn there’s a battle waiting to happen.
Anime Sols will be streaming the first 13 episodes (out of 26), but only if they can crowdfund the translation! $2700 is needed, and nearly $700 of that has already been funded. Creating an account is free, and not only can you watch the first three episodes of Dororo, but you can also watch tons of other great series as well! You can contribute as much money as you want, so consider helping this classic series come to the west!
Signal boost! Keep in mind, if Osamu Tezuka hadn’t been around, anime probably wouldn’t even exist.
all your headcanons about Sally Jackson?
- was only nineteen or twenty when she met poseidon
- never resented having to raise percy by herself (like, not even once)
- really small and petite
- curly-ish hair and freckles
- met paul because they both got lost going to the same lecture
- really enjoys cooking because it’s relaxing
- always gets up in the middle of the night to check on percy even after he turned sixteen
- frequently teams up with paul to embarrass percy
- carries a picture of percy when he was little as well as a current one
- used to roller skate and take some kind of karate in highschool
- was an honors student
- had a bet with paul on when percy and annabeth would start dating (she won, obviously)
- tried to put percy into a daycare when he was a baby but he cried so much on the way there that she turned around and took him home
- resented her uncle a bit for not really being there for her until he got cancer and they ended up getting closer while she took care of him
- the only woman who can make poseidon nervous
John Barrowman kissed a man during the wedding thing at the Commonwealth games in Scotland (see below)
and this is so so important because of this
and now he’s receiving hate on Twitter
this is absurd
join the fight, stand with John Barrowman and Stonewall and say
Years of love have been forgot
In the hatred of a minute
Edgar Allan Poe, “To” (via feellng)